Your customer doesn't care how much you know until they know how much you care - Theodore Roosevelt
- Guide the Board of Directors. Advise and assist in interpretation and the provisions of the Governing Documents.
- Maintain complete and accurate records. All records belong to the Association.
- Maintain registers of the Association or schedules in accordance of the Governing Documents.
- Attend to all correspondence and mailings of the Association on behalf of the Board of Directors.
- Maintain and oversee the insurance portfolio, including the filing of all claims.
- Guide and assist the Board of Directors in all matters of the Association, including the development of policies and procedures and the performance of their obligations.
- Web Portal for Owners with account information and 24/7 bill pay options.
- Web Portal for Board Members with additional access to reports, financials, and more.
- Responsive Management, effective, and prompt communication with Board and Owners.
- Authorizes and facilitates items necessary to maintain the upkeep of the community as directed by the Board of Directors
- Regularly inspect the property and observe, record, and monitor deed restriction violations, and contractor performance.
- Identify and notify the Board of Directors of any non-routine maintenance needs and provide possible solutions.
- Recommendations for Reserve Study and Review.
- Risk Evaluation and Analysis assistance.
- Preventative Maintenance assistance.
- Managers are on-call 24/7– someone is always available to provide assistance to owners in emergency situations. 24-Hour Emergency on-call operators to assist when you need it most.
- Preparation and distribution of billing, receipt, deposit, and reporting of assessments.
- Effective accounting controls and secure advanced technology.
- Maintain checking, savings and other banking accounts separately for each Association.
- Audit assistance and Annual Budget preparation.
- Coordination of Annual Income Tax, Franchise Tax filing, and 1099’s.
- Work with Owners to reduce delinquency and make reasonable recommendations for action for the collection of the delinquent assessments. Work with the Association attorney or collection agency.
- Work with the Board of Directors or Developer on any deficit funding and provide the necessary reports on a timely basis.
- Offer clean, easy to read monthly financial packets delivered by the 15th of each month.
Board Orientation and Meeting Assistance
- Empower our clients so that they can best handle the needs specific to their community.
- Offer Board of Directors’ training sessions and luncheons to keep clients up to date on any local, state, city, or legal impactful changes.
- Attend to the preparation of meeting notices, agendas, and other necessary documents.
- Attend Annual homeowner meetings and Board meetings.
- Ensure meetings are held in compliance with governing documents.
- Attend Special Meetings at the request of the Board of Directors
- Assist Community with Transition Meetings from developer to homeowner control.
- Facilitates communication between all parties relevant to meetings and/or Orientations.
Community Compliance and Inspection
- Enforce compliance of the Governing Documents as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Work with the Board of Directors to enforce the Association’s Rules and Regulations and issue notices of violations when necessary.
- Communicate with property Owners to understand their issues and find appropriate solutions.
- Assist in development of community procedures.
- Provide expert opinion on how best to enforce each Association’s unique guidelines.
- Establish, coordinate and provide the administrative of the Architectural Review (ARC) process.
Loan and Banking Assistance
- We are partnered with industry banks who know the needs of Community Associations. Through these relationships, we know how to resolve banking issues and can call on specific individuals to make things right.
- We are experienced in finding the best investment, savings, and loan options and seek to maximize your Association’s financial potential.
- We are committed to helping associations find the best solutions to fund their Association’s projects.
- We facilitate re-financing and transfer of ownership with lenders and title companies.
Project Management and Construction/Restoration Oversight
- We regularly oversee construction and restoration projects and can help from the smallest of projects to million dollar contracts.
- Our personalized hands on approach, helps to ensure better results with projects. Oversight does not mean managing from a desk. We are onsite and available.
- The communication tools at our disposal allow us to quickly notify Owners of changes, issues, and emergencies.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of projects, including up to date insurance requirements.
- Coordination of repairs and maintenance of the common elements. Issue work orders and monitor contractor performance to assure that work has been completed in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the Board of Directors.
- Assistance in vendor selection. Maintain complete and accurate records of all vendors, including up to date insurance requirements.
- Completion of cost effective and efficient contract bidding, negotiations, and administration.
- Receipt, payment, and reporting of all community vendor invoices.